Got pregnancy questions? Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester has all the answers you’re looking for and more! Written by a retired obstetrician with over 26 years of medical experience, this book will guide you through every step of your first 13 weeks of pregnancy—from your baby’s development to changes to expect and complications that can arise in the first trimester.
The ultimate pregnancy guide, Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester will educate and help you on your journey toward motherhood. Packed with more extensive information about the first trimester than any other book on the market, let us be your tour guide on all things pregnancy.
Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester features:
• Extensive expert advice on the first 13 weeks of pregnancy
• Answers to the most commonly asked pregnancy questions
• Insightful facts and tips to help you cope with the frustrations and unpleasant side effects of the your first trimester
• You and your baby’s changes week-by-week
• Lifestyle choices that can affect your baby’s health, including your diet and nutrition, substance abuse, back-to-back pregnancies, and more!
• Normal changes to expect in the first trimester
• Pregnancy complications that may arise
• What to expect from your prenatal visits
• And much, much more!
An easy-to-read pregnancy guidebook, Your Pregnancy MD: The First Trimester is your one-stop shop for all things pregnancy. A must-have for all expectant mothers!